Columbian Amber Tumble Stone Bulk Pack
- Average dimensions for small: 3-5cm
- Hardness: 2-2.5
- Composition: Carbon Hydrogen (Amorphous)
- Formula: C 10 H 16 O
- Origin: Columbia, Amazon Rainforest - Tree Sap.
- Colour: Golden-yellow brown
- Colours, shapes and sizes vary, due to the nature of crystals they may look slightly different than what is shown in the photograph
- Please note that due to the machinery and technique used for tumble stones you may find natural imperfections and indentations this may differ on each crystal mineral type
- Each sold separately
All of our crystals are ethically sourced and display the correct information about authenticity, enhanced, dyed or man-made. The information on this website is for guidance only. No medical claims are made for the crystals or incense and the information given is not intended to act as a substitute for medical treatment. If in any doubt about their use, a qualified crystal healing or holistic practitioner should be consulted. In the context of this website, illness is a dis-ease, the final manifestation of spiritual, environmental, psychological, karmic, emotional or mental imbalance or distress. Healing means bringing mind, body and spirit back into balance and facilitating evolution for the soul, it does not imply a cure. In accordance with crystal healing consensus, all stones are referred to as crystals regardless of whether or not they have a crystalline structure.
Very happy with my purchase, can feel the vibes when holding this crystal, looking forward to using it for healing.
Service prompt, will continue to use this company for more crystals in the future.
We prioritize our sourcing by working with a small handful of small-scale miners, family-run businesses that own farms & lands for all of our plants & crystals.