Peach Aragonite Tumble Stone Premium
- Dimensions: 3-4cm
- Hardness: 3.5-4
- Composition: Carbonate
- Formula: CaCO3 with traces Sr, Pb, Zn
- Origin: Peru
- Colour: Peach-orange, White, Pink, Brown
- Colours, Shapes and Sizes vary due to the nature of crystals it may look slightly different than what is shown in the photograph
- Please note that due to the machinery and technique used for tumble stones you may find natural imperfections and indentations this may differ on each crystal mineral type
- Each sold separately
- Fluorescent crystal: When exposed under UV-light the orange and red layers become black and the fibrous layers light up in bright white.
- This range is our stunning hand carved, high quality tumbled stones. No scratches, no damages. May have indentations and exposure to clusters, geodes and natural formations.
All of our crystals are ethically sourced and display the correct information about authenticity, enhanced, dyed or man-made. The information on this website is for guidance only. No medical claims are made for the crystals or incense and the information given is not intended to act as a substitute for medical treatment. If in any doubt about their use, a qualified crystal healing or holistic practitioner should be consulted. In the context of this website, illness is a dis-ease, the final manifestation of spiritual, environmental, psychological, karmic, emotional or mental imbalance or distress. Healing means bringing mind, body and spirit back into balance and facilitating evolution for the soul, it does not imply a cure. In accordance with crystal healing consensus, all stones are referred to as crystals regardless of whether or not they have a crystalline structure.
We prioritize our sourcing by working with a small handful of small-scale miners, family-run businesses that own farms & lands for all of our plants & crystals.